Mafia XD

Viva la Mafeya

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob Mc Boblob
Spy's sappin mah' sentry

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:12 pm

Blah, well, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. I can't really defend against like.. suspicious votes. I'm not sure what to do.. But I already stated my proposition and stuff. Hello? I'm sorry for being too active! Can you guys talk more?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com/
ganshun@gmail.com
COME BACK SASUKE

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:10 pm

look bob, you can't expect to constantly random lynch other people without some people suspecting you, even if you are normally that insane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Mc Boblob
Spy's sappin mah' sentry

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:51 pm

Yeah, well I just hoped it would have got some action going this time. It's dragging, You guys don't even seem to bother posting everyday anymore.

Hey, soon, you're going to suspect me for not changing my votes. What am I supposed to do!?

But yeah, that's a rhetorical question, don't answer that. Can we get some discussion or something. I'm beginning to hate this game.

Seriously
Back to top Go down
ganshun@gmail.com
COME BACK SASUKE

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:52 pm

we can only discuss if people are replying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cigol
Mafia Goon

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:47 pm

Hi, sorry for the long wait.

Reason, settling SLP stuff. Other commitments, 2hr dedication to gaming with close friends.

I think after reading the posts, my stand remains, FoS on Samuel.

But Leroy, why vote lynch Bob? Erm, we just know that Gan and Bob just point finger/voting each other. No one is really suspecting you now and we have so no idea on who is mafia, give us like some reason. If not I would have some amount of suspicion on you. (And FoS you)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cigol
Mafia Goon

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:49 pm

Gah, mod. Put me on Semi-Hiatus mode too. Reason: SLP and personal reasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ganshun@gmail.com
COME BACK SASUKE

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:01 pm

actually lc, leroy was suspected too. just not publicly voted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SamSima
Mmf mmf!

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:13 pm

I'm thinking it's going to take more than a Coke to cease your completely illogical suspicions of me, LC.

And I'm also starting to get a bit convinced that Leroy might have been throwing a genuine tantrum after all. So for the time being, I'm going to curl the finger, since Bob seems more suspicious at the moment.

unFOS: Leroy

I'm sticking to my suspicions of Bob and Cigol. Until someone can convince me why one is innocent, or the other is a lot more suspicious than the other, I'm not going to start voting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pressbackspace.blogspot.com
azaelia
Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:42 pm

VOTE COUNT

GanShun [1] - Bob Mc Boblob
Bob Mc Boblob [2] - GanShun, leroyeby

FOS COUNT

Bob Mc Boblob [3] - SamSima, Cigol, leroyeby
leroyeby [1] - Bob Mc Boblob
SamSima [3] - leroyeby, kylei, Cigol
Cigol [1] - SamSima

With 6 players alive, it's 4 to a lynch.

Semi-hiatus: Bob Mc Boblob until Saturday 14th Jun

kylei
Confirmed (like this?)

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:41 am

My suspicions now are mainly Ganshun and Sam as mafia; I still don't suspect Leroy and Bob because of ... gut feeling?

I'd go with Bob and vote Ganshun actually. But it's not bold yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Mc Boblob
Spy's sappin mah' sentry

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:48 am

A few things to clear up.

1) Back from Silicon Valley, it was fun, I'll tell you guys more about it in school i guess. It's kinda a lot to type out.
-I'm suffering from JetLag-

2) Thanks Kylie, for believing me, I guess I do make some sense!

3) I'm beginning to suspect Samuel. I think my reasons to think he was not mafia were wrong, hes acting awfully like mafia to me.

Notice how Gan and Sam are both kinda aggressive towards me. Seems pretty suspicious... right? I hope I'm right. My vote against Gan still stands. I have yet to find a good counter argument against my claim against Gan. Guys (Leon and Leroy) can you guys say what you think, or vote for Gan, I think I'm right, this time.
Back to top Go down
ganshun@gmail.com
COME BACK SASUKE

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:23 am

Erm hey guys, i'm going to be busy for the next week and shit, with programming and stuff and studying for calc and E&M. AND NOOOO DUN LYNCH ME I"M NOT MAFIA GODAMNIT. Cries*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Mc Boblob
Spy's sappin mah' sentry

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:37 pm

Well that sucks. Let's lynch Gan anyway.
Back to top Go down
leroyeby
Dimir Intrigues

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:14 pm

Wait......

can you explain your reason for suspecting gan?
I don't quite follow you......

also you always think you are right "this time"
so what makes this time different?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Mc Boblob
Spy's sappin mah' sentry

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:46 am

Well, firstly, my main suspicions were you (Leroy) and Gan. So you questioning my accusation may seem a bit mafia-ish. But just in case you really don't follow my reasoning, I'll see what I can do to explain.

And I was just beginning to suspect Sam! And you go and act so mafia-ish.

Anyways, my suspicions for Gan are firstly, and mainly through the process of elimination. I don't think the rest of you seem mafia-ish. Therefore, I suspect Gan and well, I think, (mainly because this game is dragging too long, can we just vote-lynch him?) If he's mafia good, if he isn't we can end this game? Yes No? I think it makes sense! =)

For the sake of clarity I shall state my very flimsy arguments why I think some people aren't mafia.

Me: I'm not mafia. =D

Leon: Simply metagame, someone slipped some information. xD dont kill me.

Kylie: Not acting mafia-y. Or she could be acting very well, which is dangerous, but I'm willing to risk.

Sam: Didn't suspect him then, but he always doubts me! I'm trying to me rational okay! Elimination is valid reasoning.

Leroy and Gan. I don't know, I don't think they have done anything to make them look un-mafia-y.

Again, I'm sorry for my fickleminded-ness. I always think I'm right, which is very stupid of me, and very confusing playstyle.

Take another slice of bob-logic!

Revote: Gan!
Back to top Go down
azaelia
Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:16 pm

VOTE COUNT

Bob Mc Boblob [2] - GanShun, leroyeby

FOS COUNT

Bob Mc Boblob [3] - SamSima, Cigol, leroyeby
leroyeby [1] - Bob Mc Boblob
SamSima [3] - leroyeby, kylei, Cigol
Cigol [1] - SamSima

With 6 players alive, it's 4 to a lynch.

Semi-hiatus: Cigol (end-date undetermined)

leroyeby
Dimir Intrigues

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:54 pm

Bob Mc Boblob wrote:
A few things to clear up.

1) Back from Silicon Valley, it was fun, I'll tell you guys more about it in school i guess. It's kinda a lot to type out.
-I'm suffering from JetLag-

2) Thanks Kylie, for believing me, I guess I do make some sense!

3) I'm beginning to suspect Samuel. I think my reasons to think he was not mafia were wrong, hes acting awfully like mafia to me.

Notice how Gan and Sam are both kinda aggressive towards me. Seems pretty suspicious... right? I hope I'm right. My vote against Gan still stands. I have yet to find a good counter argument against my claim against Gan. Guys (Leon and Leroy) can you guys say what you think, or vote for Gan, I think I'm right, this time.

Lol all I did was answer to this post and I am suspicious?

your bob logic is kinda infuriating......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Mc Boblob
Spy's sappin mah' sentry

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:14 pm

Well, sorry, I thought it was a direct question. But I am under stress since I do have the most votes at the current moment.

While I can say Gan's vote is because of defense. I'm not entirely sure why you're voting for me. Would you care to explain your suspicious?

Is it just because I'm changing my votes... I... don't think that's very mafia-like. It's only very confusing for you guys. Is there another reason?

Please do share so I can properly re..but... is that the verb?
Back to top Go down
Bob Mc Boblob
Spy's sappin mah' sentry

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:16 pm

Lala, but logic-ness is so unlike me. I would be voting for me right now.
Back to top Go down
ganshun@gmail.com
COME BACK SASUKE

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:38 pm

its just that your sureness of people whom you suspect seems to be determined by whether or not they have suspected you before. T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SamSima
Mmf mmf!

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:57 pm

Bob so far all of your suspicions are completely unexplained and useless. All you've done is describe anyone you accuse as mafia-ish, but you don't elaborate as to what this means.

If I had a penny for every time...

Quote :
So you questioning my accusation may seem a bit mafia-ish.

Quote :
And I was just beginning to suspect Sam! And you go and act so mafia-ish.

Quote :
don't think the rest of you seem mafia-ish.

Quote :
Not acting mafia-y
There's a little variety! This is, of course, still completely meaningless.

Quote :
Leroy and Gan. I don't know, I don't think they have done anything to make them look un-mafia-y.

Let me just point out a few things here. Me accusing you and doubting you is not a sign of me being mafia. They are in fact signs of me doubting you, because you've proven yourself to have some of the most twisted logic seen so far.

Also, I still think that Dom, being the role that Leon has now, ignored a specific thread, and not any other thread, is still damned suspicious. But what the hell.

Anyway, Bob really hasn't said anything that makes sense in that post. I'd also like to say that me and Gan weren't being aggressive, or at least, I wasn't. I like to think of ourselves as the only ones who were in the forum at the time.
Back to top Go down
leroyeby
Dimir Intrigues

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:49 pm

On my suspicions of Bob,

I just feel you are being overly defensive and fidgety
when you are the in a way the center of attention......

I am sorry
this is more of a gut feeling than a proof thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cigol
Mafia Goon

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:44 pm

Four more days to end of holidays. Sad

As for my current stand, my suspicions on Samuel still remains.
But my suspicions for Bob is not really there anymore. UnFoS: Bob

If you want reasoning(again), just request.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SamSima
Mmf mmf!

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:49 pm

I've already addressed your suspicions, and you haven't brought anything up that might further back up your suspicions. But if it's going to be that way, that the only thing that will change anything is a kick.

Also, I realize this is incredibly out of character, but I have to agree with Leroy here, seeing as how I started the suspicions of Bob to begin with. Note that my agreement with Leroy here does not mean I'm no longer watching Leroy, just that what he raised was valid. I'm a bit tired of that kind of association.

Also, where is the Kylie?
Back to top Go down
Bob Mc Boblob
Spy's sappin mah' sentry

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:04 am

leroyeby wrote:
On my suspicions of Bob,

I just feel you are being overly defensive and fidgety
when you are the in a way the center of attention......

I am sorry
this is more of a gut feeling than a proof thing

Yeah well, I am acting very over-defensive, because I am being accused. How do you expect me (BOB) to react to accusation?

SamSima wrote:

Bob so far all of your suspicions are completely unexplained and useless. All you've done is describe anyone you accuse as mafia-ish, but you don't elaborate as to what this means.

SamSima wrote:

Anyway, Bob really hasn't said anything that makes sense in that post.

Bloody Hell, Sam, I don't know what you have against me. It's not as if anything I say would really sway you. I'm just trying my best to participate to this discussion and you go and reject all my points. Leroy asked me why I was suspecting Gan. I told him it was mostly gut feeling, then you go and slap all that illogicality. Whatever man. The reason why I haven't been posting for the past few days, was mainly because
1) Lazy
2) I was sorta worried I would be labeled overdefensive
3) This forum is kinda dead anyway, with people which are never there

Anyways, I'll be expecting Samuel to reply to this with some smug rebuttal which I find completely untrue and make me even more angry. Blah

But wasn't I requesting to start a bandwagon against Gan. Can you townies listen to me? Just vote for Gan, or choose Sam if you have to.

@Myself: Chill it's just a game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   

Back to top Go down

[Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mafia XD :: Within the Game :: The Streets of Sicily-
Jump to: