Mafia XD

Viva la Mafeya

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
leroyeby
Dimir Intrigues

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:14 pm

wait I am aggressive towards sam???

fyi there was no one replying to anything for at least a day......
trying to make progress but nothing happened

Concerning Cigol
I think he's kinda sick of this game......
how it started really badly......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SamSima
Mmf mmf!

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:21 am

I'm back, kiddies!

And also, I call bullshit on Bob's FOS there. He's done nothing but confirm my previous suspicions that he is mafia. Bob usually plays a Rambo gone Postal kind of game style, randomly lynching based on the most random things, but right now he's effectively jumping onto bandwagons, and has just done it again.

He did it when I suspected Leroy, he did it when I suspected Cigol, and now he's doing it to me.

If no one has actually noticed this, then this game really isn't worth playing anymore, because he's given major telltale signs.

Bob really hasn't given a solid defence for that sort of behaviour, and no one has even paid attention to that. By Bob's request that we start paying attention to the others besides Cigol, I call upon Bob to defend himself, and others to voice suspicions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pressbackspace.blogspot.com
leroyeby
Dimir Intrigues

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:37 am

leroyeby wrote:

though I would say Sam and Bob,
some other people are just inactive and not contributing as much......(including me oops =P)
but bob has also been selectively active, (during stressful situations)
and has been complaining a lot for us to end this game
in a way I feel he is trying to get a lynch whenever the time is right, when someone is being pushed into a corner......that sounded wierd but whatever
though Sam has mentioned this before......
sorry for not paying much attention......

FOS: Bob Mc Boblob
for being less bob than bob
in a way......

firstly you can't confirm that he's mafia
you are just more certain about it

I agree with Sam on this point as quoted from myself
bob if you are going to use selective activity against Dom/Cigol,
you might want to consider the fact that you are acting more or less the same

also unVote: SamSima
I am not really suspicious of you now but IGMEOY
that was more or less just to see who agreed with me
oh well......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Mc Boblob
Spy's sappin mah' sentry

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:48 pm

Well, I'm sorry if I can't make a solid defence, but I'll see what I can do. (It's probably going to be illogical anyway.)

First off, my unsuspiciousness of Leon was because of something Meta-game related, and I'd rather not discuss it. But I'm quite certain that Leon is not mafia. So well, that kind of explains my decision to take away suspicions from Leon all of a sudden.

Regarding my random jumping of suspicions all the time. Well, that's just the way I play. It's not just on forums. Notice I always point and accuse people in normal games, and see how they react. And then deduce whether or not they are mafia. Well, it may not be productive all the time, but well, it works sometimes, and has won me some games. I think it also has to do with my brain and stuff, since I'm very indecisive when it comes to mafia, and I just voice out immediately what I think after I read posts. So I apologize if that kind of activity makes me look suspicious and all.

Well my logic sucks and all, and you guys SHOULDNT follow my vote because I tell you too. I'm just trying to be dumb and stuffs. That shouldn't be taken seriously.

SamSima wrote:
I'm back, kiddies!

And also, I call bullshit on Bob's FOS there. He's done nothing but confirm my previous suspicions that he is mafia. Bob usually plays a Rambo gone Postal kind of game style, randomly lynching based on the most random things, but right now he's effectively jumping onto bandwagons, and has just done it again.

He did it when I suspected Leroy, he did it when I suspected Cigol, and now he's doing it to me.

If no one has actually noticed this, then this game really isn't worth playing anymore, because he's given major telltale signs.

Bob really hasn't given a solid defence for that sort of behaviour, and no one has even paid attention to that. By Bob's request that we start paying attention to the others besides Cigol, I call upon Bob to defend himself, and others to voice suspicions.

And Sam, I know you have suspected me for quite some time, (1 page ago), but you shouldn't because I'm townie! and we must kill the mafia. (I do hope youre townie) And I don't know why you're so worked up since I didn't FOS you. And I kind of dismissed you as a mafia in my post above. And I still don't think you're mafia. But if you still think I'm mafia and stuff then townies lose and stuff.

I do hope I did a at least sort of convincing argument.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com/
Bob Mc Boblob
Spy's sappin mah' sentry

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:59 pm

leroyeby wrote:

but bob has also been selectively active, (during stressful situations)
and has been complaining a lot for us to end this game
in a way I feel he is trying to get a lynch whenever the time is right, when someone is being pushed into a corner......that sounded wierd but whatever
though Sam has mentioned this before......
sorry for not paying much attention......

FOS: Bob Mc Boblob
for being less bob than bob
in a way......

Sorry, didn't see Leroy's part.

I haven't been selectively active! I post when I get online. I was offline (didn't post) for 1 day because I was on the plane to Silicon Valley. And I bother to waste some time here to actually post on this game because it's fun and stuff. So give me credit for that. So yeah, I am not selectively active!

Yeah well, I am complaining to end the game, but that doesn't mean I'm mafia. Sure you can argue in some way that mafia want to end the game quickly and stuffs. But well, its just a opinion and this game -is- dragging a bit too long. I'm sorry for being impatient okay? But I wouldn't mind if you guys would hurry up and contribute a little more to ending this game soon. Thanks.

Er... addressing the point of me wanting to "get a lynch whenever the time is right, whenever someone is being pushed into a corner". Have you been taking language lessons from me? That's so weird that it sounds like something I would say. I think what you're trying to say is that whenever somebody has suspicions on someone I agree with that guy and vote with that guy, and try to get that guy lynched.

Well, it's true I do do that sometimes, but well, its very DUH why I do that
1) When that guy suspects someone, he probably backed his suspicions up with some proper support and evidence. Therefore, I agree with him. And I tell you guys my opinion and why you should vote for him. Because I am convinced (at that time) that he is mafia.
2) I do want the game to end right? So, wouldn't I want to kill off the guy ASAP? So yeah.

How can I be less Bob than Bob. Don't I define Bob? Therefore Bob can only be Bob-like. And Bob cannot be un-Bob, much less less Bob than Bob. I refuse, I am not less Bob than Bob.

I do hope I don't make myself more suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Bob Mc Boblob
Spy's sappin mah' sentry

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:01 pm

Oh and, if I suddenly not post for a while, I'm not not trying to not address your points, but I may not have internet that day or something. I'm not in Singapore where I have internet everyday.

Even if you see my online, I may be busy with some presentation and some stuffs. So please don't assume I'm purposely trying to avoid replying. But yeah, I'll try to stay active and stuffs.

Either way. I would still like to say I suspect Leroy and Gan.

And also, all the townies my unanimously vote for the mafia to get a lynch. So let's get this right.
Back to top Go down
SamSima
Mmf mmf!

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:33 pm

What makes you suspicious Bob is that you don't follow up on the suspicions that you initiate, but are a lot more active and drastic when agreeing with someone else's suspicions. I'm pretty sure you can't defend that sort of behaviour, but that really makes you suspicious.

Wear a trench coat already.
Back to top Go down
ganshun@gmail.com
COME BACK SASUKE

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:01 pm

and i would just like to remind Leroy, that if he really wishes to unvote samuel, he should bold his unvote. as of now i don't think it'll be counted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kylei
Confirmed (like this?)

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:39 am

Hey,

I'm sorry for being so lazy with mafia and stuff.

I am annoyed with Bob logic. Butbutbut I think he was actually being quite logical in his response earlier. Butbutbut it's so strange how the degree of logicality will determine Bob's mafia-ness!

Regarding Leroy saying that Bob has selective activity, could that be because he was about to leave for Silicon Valley or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ganshun@gmail.com
COME BACK SASUKE

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:29 pm

if i interpreted Leroy's point correctly, it would be really coincidental for bob's selective activity to coincide with someone being pressurized. and kylie, it think its quite natural. XD. with bob, degree of logicality is inversely proportional to innocence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Mc Boblob
Spy's sappin mah' sentry

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:46 pm

Kylie: Well, then stop being lazy for mafia!

Gan, you didn't do anything with that post. I mean, that sort of contributed to the talking. I accused you, I know I may not have anything for you to work with. But well, maybe you can argue why my logic is wrong or something? I think its Gan. Hello? Anyone agrees?

Well, I really appreciate that you said my rebuttal was quite logical. I am happy =). But well, I was afraid you guys would think my logicalness would make me seem suspicious. Anyways, because my logic is right for once? Can we take a leap of faith, and bloody bandwagon and kill Leroy or Gan? Since Gan is earlier in the alphabet, lets kill him. It's kinda very long, is a random quite educated vote okay?

I forsee that whoever disagrees with me, I will probably accuse him. But I'm quite sure that Sam, Leon and Kylie, at least seem innocent to me. So guys, please, for the sake of getting a right lynch. Because I think so, can we just vote for Gan. It's sort of a random vote. But I really think its the right thing or something. Can? Please, please please?

Vote: Gan

Well, those that have a good argument against my points, can you please speak up.

AND THOSE PEOPLE WHO RARELY POST, NAMELY KYLIE LEON GAN. WHEN YOU FINALLY POST,
1) POST MORE
2) can you make it productive. So we have something to chew on until you bloody finally get back.

PLEASE. TALK MORE AND TALK PROPERLY.
Back to top Go down
Bob Mc Boblob
Spy's sappin mah' sentry

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:49 pm

AHA, GAN talked when I was typing my extremely long and hopefully productive statement, which sort of refuted my point on him not talking enough.

Otherwise, AHA!!

Gan agreed with Leroy, the guys I suspected thats something for me, right? AND THOSE WHO ONLY READ THIS POST, SCROLL UP AND READ MY PREVIOUS VERY LONG POST.
Back to top Go down
Bob Mc Boblob
Spy's sappin mah' sentry

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:52 pm

2 things

1) My vote for Gan got unbolded

Vote: Gan

2) I'm making the people in the Silicon Valley trip play mafia! This is awesome, but they're very incredibly illogical. Which sucks. I'll elaborate more when we meet and stuff, since its sort of out of point. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE GAN OR LEROY. AND SINCE YOU GUYS WON'T DECIDE FOR ME, I'm starting the vote. Gan. Okay?

Refute me.
Back to top Go down
Bob Mc Boblob
Spy's sappin mah' sentry

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:56 pm

Blah, I think I'm posting alot too much, and it's going to lower the impact of my previous statement.

Okay if somehow, I am wrong. (XD bragging) And Gan is innocent, I'm pretty sure Leroy is mafia. So Gan, you had better make a convincing argument and stuff. Then I say we bandwagon kill Leroy. Can can can? PLEASE TALK. You guys are super inactive, and I can't even kill you for being inactive because the others are inactive too, and I can't start a bandwagon.
Back to top Go down
Bob Mc Boblob
Spy's sappin mah' sentry

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:58 pm

Poop, stupid spammation, Gan didn't agree with Leroy, but anyways, he suspicious anyway. So my vote stays. Yes? GAN ILLOGICALLY DOSENT WORK FOR YOU. You had better be convincing.

I'm hoping one of you please talk now, because I have to get off the comp... like, in 1 min, then at least I can have some discussion before I retire until 24 hours later.
Back to top Go down
SamSima
Mmf mmf!

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:54 pm

Let me just put together all the evidence of Bob being mafia right here in this post. But before that I would like to thank Gan and Leroy for making read through more than six pages concerning fan fics, crying, and mod intervention.

When Bob found out that Dom was selectively ignoring the thread, he never really called for a vote, and only started pushing for a vote when I started suspecting Cigol on the basis that Dom was selectively ignoring this thread.

Quote :
At this point of time, most of the flak is headed in the direction of Cigol, since he was a replacement for Dommeh (heaven bless his name) and Dommeh acted incredibly suspiciously. So I'd just like to ask who suspects Cigol and for what other reasons.

Gan then sort of semi-agreed with me, but Kylie and the others started accusing me of prosecution. At this point, after wishing Cancy an extremely belated birthday, Bob then proceeds to agree with me and calls for a vote against Cigol.

I'd like to point out that he only called for a vote right after all the attention was headed my way, which is quite suggestive of mafia, possibly because he wanted to hide behind the bottles flying in my direction.

And after I started accusing Cigol, and after a lot of controversy about whether Cigol should be able to defend himself for something he didn't do, Bob then suddenly flies in and calls a vote for me, seeing as how most of the negative attention was in my direction:

Quote :
THINK WE HAVE BEEN GOING AT THIS ALL WRONG. I've been thinking a bit! BUT WE ARE PAYING TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO LEON! WE ARE COMPLETELY NEGLECTING THE OTHERS. And sorry, I know I have been supporting him a lot of stuff. BUT I REALLY AND HONESTLY THINK ITS SAM. He has always been the guy (or one of the guys) who talks to most. Therefore he draws alot of attention off of himself. Furthermore, it's kind of a gut feeling! Really! HEED MY WORDS! Check the Sam guy for mafia-ness! It may be him. I'm sorry I'll be leaving and won't be contributing to the argument, BUT YEAH!

And he does seem to cover up these accusations with a few other random accusations, these stand out the most.
Back to top Go down
ganshun@gmail.com
COME BACK SASUKE

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:17 pm

look bob, i have given up on arguing with you when you random lynch. if you want me to defend, at least give me something to defend against.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ganshun@gmail.com
COME BACK SASUKE

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:41 pm

and where am i illogical?? tell me so i can update my OS. *Polishes eyeballs*.
Anyway. bob is getting very logical within his illogicalness. as in, there is method to his illogicalness. First he tries to vote LC, then he tries to vote Sam, then he changes his mind and goes on to me and Leroy. Anytime now, and he'll move on to Kylie... T_T
anyway, i think that bob always FOSes the people who suspect him. First it was Leon on page 24. leon suspected bob, and he was subsequently accused on page 26 when bob finally awoke from his 20 year slumber. Sam also accused bob slightly on page 24. after awhile, on the bottom of page 26, bob swaps his opinion on LC to Samuel. Finally, he moves on to Leroy after Leroy accuses him and starts voting Leroy and me. Reason being? No one suspects Kylie and since he has already proclaimed that he thinks LC and Sam are innocent, he has to throw me in as the only other possible remaining mafia. Hence, I'm getting suspicious of bob, and i think that his behavior is enough to warrant a vote.
Vote: Bob
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SamSima
Mmf mmf!

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:48 pm

While those aren't the reasons I'm suspecting Bob, and I'm not really sure about that pattern that you brought up, I still suspect Bob for my own reasons.

Anyone else suspects Bob, or still has the gall to defend him, bring it all up please.
Back to top Go down
Bob Mc Boblob
Spy's sappin mah' sentry

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:15 pm

Okay, fine, I kinda suspected this would happen anyway. But really! It's not a good idea to get a wrong kill dammit! I'm sorry for jumping votes a lot. I guess it could be made to look suspicious and stuff. But well! I had a lot of change of heart and stuffs. I don't think that's very damn suspicious! Is it? Anyways I'm just illogical and stuff. It probably cost me the game or something. We'll see.

@Gan: Yeah, sorry, there's nothing to work with. I don't know, but that vote could be seen as a defensive act as a mafia, and stuff. My vote for you stays.

@Sam: I don't know why you're so aggro-ed at me. I for one really don't think that argument against me was very convincing. It was very... biased methinks. But I'm not calling anything yet.

If any of you think I'm being super active all of a sudden. It's not selective or anything! There really isn't much to do when we have 5 hours of free time everyday, and the net here isn't decent enough to play any games. I'm just trying to participate. I'm not mafia!
Back to top Go down
ganshun@gmail.com
COME BACK SASUKE

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:30 pm

five hours of free time? damn Yuting's barely online to talk to me...
and this is getting a little weird. when we're suspected, if we don't defend, we continue to be suspected, and when we Do defend, we look overdefensive and as a result is still suspected... T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azaelia
Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:41 pm

VOTE COUNT

SamSima[1] - leroyeby
GanShun [1] - Bob Mc Boblob
Bob Mc Boblob [1] - GanShun

FOS COUNT

Bob Mc Boblob [3] - SamSima, Cigol, leroyeby
leroyeby [2] - SamSima, Bob Mc Boblob
SamSima [3] - leroyeby, kylei, Cigol
Cigol [1] - SamSima

With 6 players alive, it's 4 to a lynch.

Semi-hiatus: Bob Mc Boblob until Saturday 14th Jun

kylei
Confirmed (like this?)

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:10 pm

Mmm. Am glad that Bob does not suspect me; which makes him look less mafia-ish in my eyes. Butbutbut I don't think logicality is a sufficient criteria to determine if he's mafia; and he's brandishing it around like some invincibility thingy; people can mask their usual natures; and it's a forum game which makes it ... easier to do so?

Butbutbut whether or not he is mafia trying to mislead us or not; his Bob instincts could be wrong; just like all of ours anyway. I don't suspect Leroy anymore; and I think there's a chance Leon's not-mafia. But I agree that we need to start voting off someone. Not sure about Bob's vote for Gan; I think that ... it is possible that he may be mafia.

Butanyway somehow I don't suspect Bob; and I think that changing votes throughout the game may not be indicative of mafia; people can change their minds so yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leroyeby
Dimir Intrigues

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:04 am

OK I'm back

from art class today,
housework a few days ago
and a movie yesterday

ya thanks gan for telling me about my carelessness
unVote: SamSima

So far the only 3 people I don't suspect are
Kylei, GanShun and myself

Sam's suspicion is starting to fade,
Bob's is starting to build up
and Cigol's is...... can't tell but somewhere in between

I think I will vote Bob

Vote: Bob Mc Boblob
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azaelia
Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:00 pm

VOTE COUNT

Bob Mc Boblob [2] - GanShun, leroyeby

FOS COUNT

Bob Mc Boblob [3] - SamSima, Cigol, leroyeby
leroyeby [2] - SamSima, Bob Mc Boblob
SamSima [3] - leroyeby, kylei, Cigol
Cigol [1] - SamSima

With 6 players alive, it's 4 to a lynch.

Semi-hiatus: Bob Mc Boblob until Saturday 14th Jun

Gasp I checked in two days in a row.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   

Back to top Go down

[Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next